PLEASE PASS THIS INFO ALONG TO YOUR INTERESTED FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
We’re all concerned about crime in our community. If you’re the type of person who doesn’t want to sit on the sidelines anymore, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department has an exciting opportunity to train and work alongside Metro’s finest.
Applications will be accepted beginning Tuesday, July 7, 2015, and will remain open until Friday, July 17, 2015 3:00 p.m. PST. To apply, visit the LVMPD Employment Page at: www.lvmpd.com
Experience is not required, however, candidates must have completed the twelfth grade and possess a high school or General Education Diploma (GED). Candidates must also possess an appropriate valid Nevada driver’s license at the time of hire. Additional requirements are as follows:
• Must be 21 years of age by the date of the Fitness Exam (August 3, 2015)
• Must be a citizen of the United States by the date of the Fitness Exam (August 3, 2015)
• Must have no convictions of any crime for which registration in the State of Nevada is required pursuant to NRS 207.090 or 207.152.
• Must have no convictions of any misdemeanors involving use/attempt of physical force if committed by those listed in the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act of 1997.
• Must not have failed the LVMPD Background Pre-Screener for PO Recruit or CO Recruit since August 3, 2014.
• Candidates with visible tattoos, branding, and/or body piercing in areas of the body which cannot be covered by a long sleeved shirt and pants will be disqualified from testing for either commissioned or civilian positions with the LVMPD.
For full details and requirements regarding this employment opportunity, please visit the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department at: www.lvmpd.com as of July 7, 2015.